Schools & Universities
- Workshops: Successful grant writing begins with knowing where to find grant money and how to write an effective proposal. I teach an introductory grant writing workshop open to those individuals who have little or no grant writing experience or those who are looking to make their grant writing more successful. Workshops will be listed on the EVENTS page or you can CONTACT me if you are interested in hosting/scheduling a grant writing workshop for your organization or community.
- Hire CBK Enterprises as your Grant Writer: I have been awarded over $2 million in grant money! I research grant opportunities, help you develop your budget and submit the grant. I can help you fund your passion!
TRAINING & SPEAKING
CBK Enterprises will be happy to conduct trainings or attend speaking engagements around the following topics. Please contact us at anytime to discuss a booking.
- Power & Privilege
Women’s Leadership and Empowerment
- Getting Out of My Own Way: It’s Time to be BOLD
Sexual Assault, Interpersonal Violence, and Stalking Prevention & Intervention
- Everything Matters: Considerations for Serving African American Survivors
- Creating Safe H.A.V.E.N’.s/Trauma Informed Response
(Helpers and Advocates for Violence Ending Now)
- Not On Our Yard- Addressing Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence and Stalking at HBCUs
- Empowering My Student
(A workshop for parents and family designed to examine their role in creating active bystander behaviors in their students)
- Understanding How Survivors May Present
- Creating Inclusive Places of Faith
- Creating Anti-Oppressive Judicial Processes
An innovative, culturally-specific bystander intervention program for communities of color.
- Meeting Federal Requirements for Title IX and Campus SAVE; Sexual Assault, Interpersonal Violence and Stalking Prevention and Intervention – CBK Enterprises will help facilitate an effective strategic planning session to establish your roadmap for success.